Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fanfic: The Werewolf Prank

I finished my first HP fanfic! It was the third or fourth one I'd ever started, but the first that actually made it to the end. Probably it was having a co-author that made me disciplined enough not to go chasing after every other brilliant story idea that cropped up in my head midway through. I used to think I could keep multiple stories going at once, but that turned out not to be true at all. So thanks, Z!



Here's a banner I had made for it a while back. We tell the story of the Werewolf Prank from two different points of view, with zgirnius doing Severus Snape's side and me doing Sirius Black's side. The thing wound up being the size of a large novella, at about 37,848 words (a novel is 40,001 and up, according to Wikipedia). If nothing else, it might be the most thorough rendition of the Werewolf Prank out there.

Link to the story: http://www.cosforums.com/showthread.php?t=97160

No comments: